Hiya Premium MOD APK v12.0.2
Stop spam and see who's calling with the Hiya app
Hiya Premium MOD APK identifies calls you want and blocks numbers you want to avoid, and comes with options like auto-blocking and reverse phone lookup.
Table of Content
- Manage Your Caller ID
- Protect your personal device
- Protecting you from unwanted calls
- What does the Hiya App do?
- Hiya FAQs
- What's New
- Download Hiya Premium MOD APK v12.0.2 for Android
Manage Your Caller ID
At Hiya, we want you to be in control of your Caller ID experience. If your number is incorrectly labeled as spam or incorrect information is showing, we are happy to correct it. If you want to remove your information from our services altogether, we can help you with that, too.
In case you are one of our users and access some of our Apps using your social networking account credentials, we may obtain information from Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+: If you log into our Apps using these social networking accounts, you must enter your social networking account email address and password.
We will ask that you grant us permission to your social networking account user IDs which we will use to authenticate you to use our Apps. Since your social network account user ID is unique, we do not have to create a new ID ourselves. Instead, we will use your social network account user ID to identify you as a user in our Apps. If you allow us to have access to your social network account user ID, then our Apps may be visible on your social network page that lists your “applications.”
We store your social network account user ID that we receive from your social network account along with other information that we collect from you or receive about you. The third-party social networking site will know that you are a user of our Apps and certain usage information. For information about how the social networks may use and disclose this information, including any information you make public, please consult their respective privacy policies. We have no control over how any third-party site uses or discloses the personal data it collects about you. Any access to and use of a social network is not governed by this Policy, but instead of governed by the policies of those social networks. We are not responsible for the information practices of such social network websites.
Protect your personal device
Join over 5 million people identifying the calls they want to take and blocking the numbers they want to avoid with the highly-rated Hiya mobile app.
We may process personal information relating to you if:
- You use our products or services, especially our Apps.
- Your personal information has been provided to us by one of our users. This means that our user granted us access to data stored or otherwise available on or through his/her/their device that includes your personal information, for example data from call and text logs, contacts, and voicemails. When you call one of our users or are called by one of our users, we process your personal information in relation to providing our Apps to our users.
- Your personal information has been provided to us by third party sources, including affiliated entities, surveys or questionnaires, marketing companies, data licensors, public records. In such cases, we rely on the guarantees given by these third parties that they have first obtained your consent to provide us with the information, or that there is some other lawful basis for giving us the information.
- You are someone (or you work for someone) to whom we want to advertise or market our services. In this case, we may have obtained your personal information directly from you (for example, via our website) or from another source.
Protecting you from unwanted calls
At Hiya, our mission is to provide a better phone experience. Our goal is simple — we want to arm you with rich real-time information so you can decide whether to answer a call. We also believe that protecting you from unwanted calls starts with protecting your personal data, especially your phone information. Sharing your contacts with us is optional, and if you do they don't leave your phone. Hiya does not sell users' information to third parties or use it for other marketing purposes. Your calls and data are safe with us.
Call Analytics & Insights
See what's happening on your network in real-time
- Get insights into the latest spam and fraud trends all in one place
- Track monetization by seeing customer adoption rates and how it translates to higher ARPU
- Build custom detection models using your unique data
Easy to Integrate. Instant Protection.
Easy integration and flexible solutions mean faster speed to market and no hassle
- Integrate directly with all the major network providers' TAS
- Integrate with any network easily with Hiya's Instant API that delivers Hiya Protect in real-time
- Create a dedicated Android or Apple App or integrate into an existing one with Hiya's SDK. Android smartphone makers can use our APK to add Hiya's features directly into the phone dialer.
Modern Hyperscale Cloud Infrastructure. Always up to date
Deploy easily and innovate faster
- Get fast and convenient delivery through the cloud
- Save time and money by not depending on on-premise solutions
- Have confidence in our modern infrastructure that's designed to protect privacy
Powered by Global Data
The voice network is global. So is our data.
- Detect emerging threats in real-time anywhere in the world, with the power of more than 200 million users in over 40 countries
- Get a 360-degree view of spam and fraud with Hiya's integration across the global ecosystem, from carriers and businesses to smartphone makers and consumer apps
- Benefit from real-time feedback with thousands of user reports on spam and fraud calls every day
What does the Hiya App do?
The Hiya App enables users to:
- (a) identify incoming telephone calls and screen potentially unwanted calls;
- (b) select call management options for incoming calls by type of caller;
- (c) look up phone numbers manually or using reverse phone number look up features;
- (d) automatically forward incoming calls identified by Hiya as a potentially “unknown identity/reputation” that are either missed or rejected by the user to a voice messaging system hosted by Hiya and accessible through the App.
The App is offered by Hiya on a purely opt-in basis and therefore user would have to affirmatively elect to use it. Similarly, users can disable the App at any time, even after opting in to use it.
Who is Hiya Protect for?
How long does it take to roll out Hiya?
How much does Hiya Protect cost?
Hiya! This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements.
Download Hiya Premium MOD APK v12.0.2 for Android
Free download Hiya Premium MOD APK v12.0.2 for your android devices.