Bluecoins MOD APK (Premium Unlock) v12.5.10
Bluecoins is an incredibly simple finance app that is an excellent expense tracker, budget and money manager tool
Bluecoins MOD APK provides you with features that enable you to easily evaluate your personal financial status. The more you understand your personal finance situation, the more effective you are in making financial decisions and preparations that ultimately leads to a more financially healthy lifestyle.
Table of Content
Personal Cash Flow Statement
A personal cash flow statement measures your cash inflows and outflows in order to show you your net cash flow for a specific period of time. Cash inflows generally include the following:
- Interest from savings accounts
- Dividends from investments
- Capital gains from the sale of financial securities like stocks and bonds
Cash inflow can also include money received from the sale of assets like houses or cars. Essentially, your cash inflow consists of anything that brings in money.
- Read more: Money Manager full Paid APK
Cash outflow represents all expenses, regardless of size. Cash outflows include the following types of costs:
- Rent or mortgage payments
- Utility bills
- Entertainment (books, movie tickets, restaurant meals, etc.)
The purpose of determining your cash inflows and outflows is to find your net cash flow. Your net cash flow is simply the result of subtracting your outflow from your inflow. A positive net cash flow means that you earned more than you spent and that you have some money leftover from that period. On the other hand, a negative net cash flow shows that you spent more money than you brought in.
Personal Balance Sheet
A balance sheet is the second type of personal financial statement. A personal balance sheet provides an overall snapshot of your wealth at a specific period in time. It is a summary of your assets (what you own), your liabilities (what you owe) and your net worth (assets minus liabilities).
Assets can be classified into three distinct categories:
- Liquid Assets: Liquid assets are those things you own that can easily be sold or turned into cash without losing value. These include checking accounts, money market accounts, savings accounts and cash. Some people include certificates of deposit (CDs) in this category, but the problem with CDs is that most of them charge an early withdrawal fee, causing your investment to lose a little value.
- Large Assets: Large assets include things like houses, cars, boats, artwork and furniture. When creating a personal balance sheet, make sure to use the market value of these items. If it’s difficult to find a market value, use recent sales prices of similar items.
- Investments: Investments include bonds, stocks, CDs, mutual funds and real estate. You should record investments at their current market values as well.
Liabilities are merely what you owe. Liabilities include current bills, payments still owed on some assets like cars and houses, credit card balances and other loans.
Your net worth is the difference between what you own and what you owe. This figure is your measure of wealth because it represents what you own after everything you owe has been paid off. If you have a negative net worth, this means that you owe more than you own.
Two ways to increase your net worth are to increase your assets or decrease your liabilities. You can increase assets by increasing your cash or increasing the value of any asset you own. One note of caution: make sure you don’t increase your liabilities along with your assets.
For example, your assets will increase if you buy a house, but if you take out a mortgage on that house your liabilities will also increase. Increasing your net worth through an asset increase will only work if the increase in assets is greater than the increase in liabilities. The same goes for trying to decrease liabilities. A decrease in what you owe has to be greater than a reduction in assets.
Added more apps for push notification support
Black Theme Updates
New storage permission to comply with Google requirements
New File Picker and Save Dialogs
Download Bluecoins MOD APK (Premium Unlock) v12.5.10 for Android
Free download Bluecoins MOD APK (Premium Unlock) v12.5.10 for your android devices.